Available Positions: Thank you for your interest in employment with the Monterey County Housing Authority Development Corporation (HDC). Currently there are no open positions available.
Thirteen paid holidays each year.
Start earning twelve days of vacation your first day on the job. You can also start earning ten days of sick leave your first day. RETIREMENT PLAN
403B plan with a generous employer contribution of 4%.
100% of the employee premium that includes excellent coverage for medical, dental and vision. We also pay for life insurance and a portion of the dependent premium.
Medical Reimbursement Account and a Dependent Care Assistance Plan as well as other optional benefits.
The Monterey County Housing Authority Development Corporation is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE). Qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, disability, or veteran status. If you need assistance or an accommodation during the application process because of a disability, it is available upon request. All positions require a completed and signed application for employment. An application may be obtained by:
- Contacting our Human Resources Department at 831-775-5000
- Printing an application and faxing it to 831-753-2193
- Printing an application and mailing it to:
Monterey County Housing Authority Development Corporation
Attn: Human Resources
123 Rico Street
Salinas, CA 93907
- All applications are reviewed by a screening committee for basic qualifications.
- Candidates meeting the qualifications are invited for an oral interview conducted by a panel of three staff members.
- Depending on the position, some candidates may be required to return for a second interview.
- Depending on the position, some candidates may be required to take a written test and/or a bilingual/bi literate certification test.
- The top candidates are submitted for background checks, including:
- Criminal background checks
- Driving (DMV) record check
- Reference checks